Runs hotel business in Bandung, Bali, and West Sumatra.
1. Acquires Bank Tabungan Himpoenan Saoedara 1906. 2. Initiate cement industry in Gombong, Central Java
Acquires Tesoro, East Kalimantan.
1. Oil palm industries in Central Kalimantan. 2. Operates venture capital company to support small enterprises. 3. Bank HS 1906 changes from savings bank to general bank.
1. MedcoEnergi go public. 2. Initiate the development of The Energy Building project. 3. Enters instant noodle business.
1. Discovers new oil reserves in Rimau Block South Sumatra (the biggest oil discovery in South East Asia in 1996). 2. Runs Information Technology business.
Develop Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
Develops Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program through Medco Foundation.
1. Power plant in Batam and Jepara. 2. MedcoEnergi operates in Libya. 3. Develops ethanol industry in Lampung
1. Bank Saudara go public. 2. Set up mining business exploration and production in Oman, Yemen, The United States and Cambodia.
Pioneers integrated food and energy business in Merauke.
Establishes Medco Learning Center (MLC)
Focus in education sector through Yayasan Pendidikan Avicenna Prestasi (YPAP)
Merger between Bank Woori Indonesia and Bank Saudara
1. MedcoEnergi received an additional 25 years of operation in Karim Small Fields, Oman. 2. The official name of Bank Saudara was changed into Bank Woori Saudara. 3. Eco-friendly rice farming business (Bali SRI Organik)
1. Acquired indirect ownership in copper and gold mining company, Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara. 2. Acquired 40% operator ownership of the South Natuna Sea Block B
Launching of Swiss-Belinn Luwuk Hotel
MedcoEnergi expanded its oil & gas business portfolio with the acquisition of Ophir Energy plc.
Jl. Ampera Raya 18-20, Cilandak Timur, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia, 12560